The University of Texas is pleased to announce several academic scholarships for first-year freshmen entering college and universities in all the semester.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of candidates from all over the world.
The University of Texas at Austin (UT, UT Austin, or Texas) is a public research university and a premier campus of the University of Texas System. Founded in 1881 as the “University of Texas”, the campus is located in Austin, Texas, about 1.6 km from the Texas State Capitol. University of Texas Austin was introduced to the American Association of Colleges in 1929. The organization enrolls the nation’s eighth largest college, with over 50,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students and over 24,000 faculty and staff. member.
Brief scholarship Description:
Application Deadline: July. 15 2018.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
Research subjects: These scholarships are awarded in the fields provided by the universities.
Scholarship Award: Students who receive a full AES scholarship will receive the full tuition and fees. AES tuition fees and compulsory fees apply to the guaranteed tuition fees and additional tuition fees. The tuition and fees required by AES do not apply to other compulsory and non-compulsory fees, including but not limited to: Other fees, international student fees, health insurance new tuition fees, special use fees, examination requirements, registration and orientation.
Nationality: All African Nations
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Cost of books (Book allowance)
- Project and equipment expenses
- Student monthly allowance ($1,500)
Eligible countries: Applicants from all nationalities in Africa are eligible for these scholarships.
Entry Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
First-year applicants apply for the fall semester immediately after graduating from high school
Admitted to UT Dallas before August 1
The priority deadline is June. 15
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good command of English language or French
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Monthly allowance.
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to $10,120 for a first child and up to $4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
Online registration mode. The Texas Freshman application also applies as an application for the AES Program
follow the online Application Link Below to proceed.