The University of Bristol is pleased to offer Engineering Scholarships for international students. Each department in the Faculty offers first-year scholarships of £500 to overseas fee-paying undergraduates.
The University of Bristol (simply referred to as Bristol University and abbreviated as Bris. in post-nominal letters, or UoB) is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each department in the Faculty offers first-year scholarships of £500 to overseas fee-paying undergraduates.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships will be given to all candidates who arrive to study and who have achieved A*A*A at A Level, or the international equivalent. To win a scholarship, one of the A*s must be in Maths, Further Maths, or Physics; General Studies A Level, or A-Level languages where that language is your native language, will not be counted for the purposes of the scholarship. International equivalencies of A*A*A at A Level are at the discretion of individual admissions tutors in departments, but guideline equivalents will be provided shortly.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
There is no need to apply for these scholarships, all eligible candidates will automatically be considered.