The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. In its quest to contribute to the development of education in the African Region, the Dangote Foundation was created and it made a scholarship donation. The scholarship fund is to cover the selected indigent students’ school fees all through the years of studies.
The Dangote Foundation would continue to partner with groups and appropriate institutions to identify potentials among the disadvantage interested candidates and help them develop their potentials through offer of scholarships.
Study Program: Scholarship funds are available for pursuing the undergraduate and masters degree programme only.
Study Major: Scholarship funds are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Host Organization: Dangote Foundation
Number of Awards: Not specified
National/International Students: International students outside Africa are not eligible for this scholarship
- Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Free visa.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all African nations are eligible to apply
Sponsor: Dangote Group
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application below to Study in USA & Abroad toProceed with the Scholarship registration
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all
the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.