Are you looking for Nigeria Air force? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2018 Nigerian Airforce jobs? If yes, then read on no
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigeria Airforce before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Nigerian Airforce 2018 recruitment is free.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
For the purposes of Nigeria Airforce service (NAF), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND), A Bachelors Degree from a higher institution,WAEC or NECO.
Application Deadline: The 2018 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide.
Application Procedure: All Eligible Applicants are required to fill the Application Form of the Nigerian Air Force Here to complete the process.