The University of Birmingham, in partnership with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is delighted to offer an undergraduate scholarship to an outstanding candidate from Canada.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available for African pursuing undergraduate or post graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Students from Canada and Africa are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Candidates must have applied and received an offer of a place to study as an undergraduate or post graduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- Have a valid student ID number;
- Be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Be a national of, and currently domiciled in, Canada or any African countries
- Be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- Not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
If you are eligible to apply, please complete the application form.